Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My 30th Birthday Party: Destruction & Drunken Belligerence

My 30th Birthday Party: Destruction & Drunken Belligerence Tube. Duration : 10.07 Mins.


I thought it was gonna be low key... but this was by far the #1 record setting all time biggest drunken belligerence by yours truly ever. I punched, elbowed & headbutted holes into my living room wall, got beer everywhere, and got puke all over the bathroom, including next to Mrs Bruz who was passed out on the bathroom floor. www.40ozmaltliquor.com www.40ozcrew.com

Tags: 40ozmaltliquortv, 40ozmaltliquor, 40oz, Malt, Liquor, Crew, Bruz40, Bruz, Old, Olde, English, 800, OE, OE800, Yuengling, Lager, Jagermeister, Jager, absinthe, 40, oz, forty, ounce, beer, drinking, drunk, White, Mike, Shottie, birthday, party, 40ozmaltliquor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment